9 Questions to Ask Yourself as You Begin the New Year
One of the greatest gifts you can give yourself before starting the New Year is to set aside some for reflection. Reflecting on where you’ve been and where you are going can help you set the stage for your best year ever.
Take 20-30 minutes to reflect on these 8 questions:
1. What are my top three memories of 2017?
2. What are three memories I want to create in 2018?
3. What area in my life worked best in 2017?
4. What area in my life do I want to improve in 2018?
5. What do I need to start doing in 2018?
6. What do I need to stop doing in 2018?
7. Who do I need to express more gratitude toward in 2018?
8. What fear or fears are holding me back from what God wants for me?
9. If you could make one change in your life right now, what would it be?
Working hard is important…but working smart is key.
One important element to working smart in the new year is taking time for reflection. By asking and answering these nine questions, you can leverage the lessons learned in 2017 and apply this wisdom as you make plans for what you want to accomplish in 2018.